Mobile gaming has been continuously evolving. There are a lot of games nowadays and you cannot even decide what to play. If you prefer heart racing and good interface games, then Subway Surfers may just be the game for you. The reviews from netizens has gave this game a lot of stars which only gives you one clear message: it is one heck of a game that you should not miss in playing! The games’ taglines are, “Dash as fast as you can! Dodge the incoming trains!” Here is a brief run through of the gameplay of Subway Surfers.
Gameplay of Subway Surfers
The main objective of the game is to run your character as far as possible through an endless game. There are a lot of randomly generated obstacles in these subway games.
- Controls of the game include:
- Jump – slide your finger forward
- Duck –Slide your finger backwards
- Slide – slide your finger to the right or left
- Players can
- Collect the coins that they find on the way while running
- Surf on hoverboards that occasionally appear
- Jump over or roll under randomly generated objects
- Soar over train tracks
- Run along overhead wires
- Power ups
- Jetpack – this power up lets you fly along the trains and there are fewer obstacles along your way. You can grab tons of coins during this power-up so don’t let this opportunity slip
- Coin magnet – this helps you collect a lot of coins while running. This last for a few seconds but it can help boost your score up.
- Sneakers – They are shoes that can increase running speed
- Multiplier – It is a powerup that can increase your score. However, both the latter powerups will not increase your score that much and most of the time, they will only bring harm.